The Presser Foundation has five primary areas of interest:
1. Provide financial awards to promising undergraduate and graduate students at qualified higher education institutions.
2. Provide grants for the construction and renovation of suitable buildings for musical instruction and performance.
3. Administer emergency aid to worthy music teachers in distress.
4. Provide support to innovative projects and collaborations between music organizations.
5. Provide operating support to worthy music organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
The Presser Foundation requires potential grantees to submit proposals by the following deadlines and will notify grantees accordingly.
|Grant Making Area||Proposal Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Advancement of Music||November 15th||March 1st|
|Assistance To Music Teachers||Ongoing||Ongoing|
|Capital Support||February 1st||May 1st|
|Special Projects||October 15th||January 1st|
|Undergraduate Scholar Award||September 1st||November 15th|
Online Grant Management
The Presser Foundation has implemented an online grant management system powered by Foundant. The system allows for all prospective and current grantees to submit proposals and reports online.